Thursday, December 2, 2010

SDC13468

It's really rare for Amy and I to have time off at the same time. Usually one or the other of us is up to our noses in some kind of project and can't get away. We have barely been in the same state for more than two week's time in a any given year since 1998! That's why we jumped at the opportunity to travel together. Who could be a more perfect travel buddy... We have similar interests, and we know each other inside out, the good, the bad, (and the tired and hungry) and still get along. It's one of the main reasons this trip was so special for me. Yes, I am thrilled, inspired, and culturally enriched by my experiences, no question, but it added an extra dimension of specialness to share these memories with my sister.

4 comments:

amy merrick said...

Aww. You are a mighty good traveling zuster, if I do say so myself.

N said...

How lucky you two are! Sisters have to be the best people to travel with. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry your sister is so poor that she barely has two nickels to rub together...

Micha Merrick said...

Anonymous, Please allow me to extend my sympathy to you as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...